Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Count Down is On

The count down is on. I leave in less than a month’s time. I have butterflies in my stomach like a girl in love. Oh, how I am looking forward to being back in the country of Uganda. I know it will be challenging and demanding and difficult and...wonderful.

I am currently praying about what direction God is leading the people at the Children’s Home in regards to their spiritual development and growth. I am trying to contribute to some type of Bible study/discipleship program to start with the kids and staff at the Home while we are there. I have ideas as to what I would like this to look like, but more than anything I want it to be in accordance with the direction God is currently moving within the lives and hearts of the individuals within the Home. After all, God knows exactly what message and what scriptures are going to impact them the most right now and ultimately bring about great things in His Kingdom. For those of you who have personally invested in this ministry and are partnering with me in the work that God is doing in Uganda, I would be honored if you would join with me as we together bow before the King in his glorious throne room and seek his heart and will for the people of Living Hope Children’s Home and the people of Uganda. As always, your support means more than I can adequately express.

No comments:

Post a Comment